Message to my readers. Computer Problems. Best Buy.

What's happening my fellow Tamagotchi Officers.  How's it going?  So I've gotta go get my PC looked at, so that means I have to go see the fellas at freaking Best Buy.  Idk if you've ever been in one before, but they try to sell you everything without knowing the facts.  This computer was supposed to have a 2 gig, but it didn't, and in all the excitement I didn't check.  I know stupid on my part, but I just bought a better graphics card anyway, as the case was worth the price I paid, honestly. 

Anyway, so the power supply shot out on me, and I can see where it happened.  I would take it apart and fix it myself, as I do have experience in the computer field, but that would void the warranty I'm afraid, so I'll just let them check it.

Whilst in the shower I grabbed the wrong pants, I'm at my grandparents house, so I ran to my room and my grandmother was in the hallway and had a cow man.  I was in my whity tighties, but she's very religious.  Idk, if you have very religious people in your family but Jesus Christ.....Is all I have to say about that.

Wish me luck guys!  I hope your day is great.  I'm going to make a article letter with pictures that I've draw so you can see further inside my head.


If you'd like to support me, because you believe and me and want me to go far!  You can on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/puffinaworld

If you do I'll make sure to send you some drawings, and hand written letters.  Also, I'll give you my rough drafts, also a free copy of my book when it's done. 

Thanks guys!

Love ya!

Puff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Advice| Steps to better yourlife| how to get whatever you want!| Girls|Money|Love|Relationship|Anything is Possible|

Draft of New Short Story: Time Traveling Mad Man.

Drug Testing in Schools.