Insects, Best Buy, Tamagotchi, and Sea Monkey's.


 
 
Now, as it were, I was sitting on the patio when I spotted a strange looking fly, or perhaps bee. I'm not sure what verity of insect this was but it was beautiful, which insects usually aren't to me, besides the honey bee. There's just something about a bee that I think they're absolutely adorable. Expect for the wasp verity. A buck Hornet or whatever they're called flew into my house, and I hadn't realized this, I thought it was a huge moth, which I have a phobia of anyway, but it hit the ceiling hard, so I thought that was the end of it. As I'm listening to a song, drawing, this thing appears beside me on my night stand, and I'm paralyzed by fear, so I do the only thing I could think of. I put the covers over me and close my eyes, and not moving a muscle. So a 20 something man is now laying in a bed, with the “covers” over him, about to have a heart attack over a huge, but still relatively little, hornet. I proceeded by laying there for a few minutes, not knowing what to do, and shoved the covers off me, whaling around screaming to the nearest exit. After getting my wits about me I, thankfully, got it out the house. Because, though it scares the Jesus straight out of me, it doesn't deserve to die because of it. Right? Anyway, if you know what type of insect that is, please let me know.



My passage to best buy went better than I could've hoped for, they completely just gave me the money back, along with some extra cash when I ordered the new one. So I was quite over joyed. That being said, I love best buy, great customer service, and just a overall great experience, but their employees lack knowledge of computers and what they do. They'll literally, just assume and go on. That is not the company's fault, rather than that specific store, where they don't care about knowledge, but more about great looks and things of that nature. So best buy, are you a shallow company? I say this out of personal experience, as I applied for best buy, and they'd rather have a great looking guy who's great at sports, instead of a person who knows about the products being sold. I mean, the guy who sold me the computer was older, just kinda creepy guy, and probably the most unattractive guy there. I guess, I can understand, look at society, and I suppose the nerds making the computers don't go out and sell them anymore. It takes a person like them to actually do so, which is okay, I'm happy with that. Don't think I'm ditching you if you have a job at best buy or whatnot, just usually computer sales men are great looking people, but the people who make them are nerds like me.



So yes, the Tamagotchi world as we know it, has been taken over by some kinda Littlest pet shop wanna be crap. I mean, the creatures, devices and just everything about he series was transgender. Now they're these puffin type characters that don't even make any sense. What happened? Bandi please come back and take it back over. I'm a man, I don't want to be forced to play with a girls toy.



Anyway, I've had sea monkey's for quite awhile and they're getting really big actually, I'm hoping they mate and produce offspring. They look quire freakier than I imagined, which I love, and I kinda wanna shrink down and pet one. They're beautiful to watch, they have a sort of dance about them, like the flow of water down a waterfall. Now, I've been looking around, and there's many aquatic animals who actually do the same thing as sea monkey's. I'm not sure of the name or whatever but I was thinking about getting some. Would you like me to do a article about the different “insta fish” you can get?



As always, thank you so much for reading.



I ask you humbly to pledge something on Patreon. I need a real website, so it's more special for you guys. I you do, you get what all I promised, plus emails to my page. Awesome, right? Even if you don't, thank you so much for reading, and have the best day possible.



Love ya,



Puff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Advice| Steps to better yourlife| how to get whatever you want!| Girls|Money|Love|Relationship|Anything is Possible|

Draft of New Short Story: Time Traveling Mad Man.

Drug Testing in Schools.