Dating Websites, and Apps.

According to most of the women in my area, they're outside all the time Fucking hiking, camping, fishing and FUCKING mudding.  The dumbest shit I've ever heard of.  So they're outside, just standing there.........and they can't find a proper mate?  When I'm outside, I see plenty of girls, that I'm way to shy to talk too.  My point though is, if they're having these crazy adventures, why aren't they meeting anyone?  It just doesn't add up.  

There are two problems I find very funny about the whole thing: 

When you actually ask them to hang out, do you meet at a park?  No, it's usually just some date at a restaurant, and the great outdoors is never heard of again.  I mean, I wouldn't say anything about it, if they actually were sincere about loving the great outdoors and doing everything they say they are doing.  But the simple fact is they're just making it up to look like that type, which is so sick to me.  It's like saying something is all natural, when in fact it's totally artificial. 

Second:  If you're outside doing all this stuff, shouldn't you have lost all the weight that you have?  I have nothing against a big girl, in fact, I love a big girl.  I just hate when they lie on their profiles.  How about you be more honest ladies?

Dating sites in general are horrible places to find women in my experience, the best places are those that are the most surprising.  Instead of trying a dating app, play a online MMO that's pretty popular.  You're sure to come across tons of Pussy there looking for their Nerdy Romeo.  Or just a guy in general who will be kind and sincere to them.  The best part is they aren't going to pretend to be someone they are not.  Three of my friends have found spouses using video games.  One of my friends by a chatting site in general.  One of my friends did do they whole dating site thing, but they are currently in a divorce and legal battle over their child. 

Conclusion:

Don't use dating sites.  People are fucking fake. Period. My last love I randomly messaged on FB, though she was special, no really, I didn't know until we went out, but she had Autism she wasn't telling me about.  Which is totally fine, I just can't take that most people with that do not like physical contact a lot, if they do it's low amount.  I couldn't deal with it unfortunately. I feel bad enough for it already.  Anyway, bottom line:  Use Dating sites along with these resources you have(i.e. Video games, apps, etc.) to find the girl of your dream.  WOW is a great way to find a lady.  Pokémon.....not so much. Damn you Nintendo!!!!!! But we all love you, you are my God. Please make more Animal crossing so I feel like I belong to this world again.  I've played New Leaf until the ground.  I beg to you!!!  

I should just learn Japanese and than get the games before north America.  Get a stick, tie up my belongings, hit the round, become a panhandler, and than die in a card board box.  Sounds legit. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Advice| Steps to better yourlife| how to get whatever you want!| Girls|Money|Love|Relationship|Anything is Possible|

Draft of New Short Story: Time Traveling Mad Man.

Drug Testing in Schools.